The theme for 2023 is
The theme is “Celebration” as we acknowledge 20 years of supporting artists and associated cultural events in our local Community. The theme is very open and broad, understanding people celebrate in many different ways.
We invite you to develop works that reflect this theme in the 7 different categories: Watercolour & Gouache; Printmaking, Drawing & Pastels; Oil & acrylic; Mixed Media, Sculpture / 3D Art; Photography; and Digital Art. Read more about the categories.
Entries open the 1st July and close 15th October 2023. The Exhibition will be held at the Ocean Shores Community Centre over the weekend of the 4-5th November, 2023.
Artists are required to attach a label to the back of their artwork for identification purposes. You can find it here. This file is an editable pdf so artists can either fill it out on the screen and print out, or print out the label and fill it out by hand.
- Please ensure your work is ready to hang, or display, with the Art Work label securely positioned at the back for work to be hung, or underneath for sculpture.
- On delivery you will be provided with a receipt. KEEP THIS RECEIPT SAFE, as we can only accept collection of art works with this receipt when you pick up, or your designated person collects from the Ocean Shores Community Centre between 4-6pm on Sunday 5th November 2023.
- For SOLD art works at the Expo, the purchaser will be provided with a receipt for Collection. It is important that the artist and the purchaser know who is collecting the work and do so during the allocated time.
- Delivery of art works will be to Room 1 Ocean Shores Community Centre from 11:30 – 6pm on Thursday 2nd November 2023.
11:30am – 1:30pm: Oil & Acrylic
1:30pm – 3pm: Watercolour & Gouache; Printmaking, Drawing & Pastels
3pm – 4pm: Photography; Digital Art
4pm – 5pm: Mixed Media
5pm – 6pm: Sculpture
- Collection of ALL art works is between 4-6pm on Sunday 5th November from the Ocean Shores Community Centre.